WHERE WE OPERATE
In different governmental spheres, the knowledge-intensive services offered by Fundação Ezute are able to promote innovation and open up bureaucracies, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of public health management.
– Unification, optimization and integration of databases
– Development, evaluation and technological incorporation
OTHER GOVERNMENTAL SPHERES
– Development and monitoring of regulation systems
– Systems and services to support the hiring and control of third parties (social health organizations)
– Systems and services to support regional governance and budget management
– Management of control and contracts
– Computerization and information systems (regulation and telehealth)
Ezute can also work in PUBLIC CONSORTIA, in the formulation and planning models of regional governance.
And in PUBLIC AND PRIVATE HEALTH SERVICES, executing the management of information, panel of indicators and personnel training.
⇒ Better control and prioritization of expenditure and investments
⇒ Better management of fund to fund onlending
⇒ Rationalization of networks for the provision of health services
⇒ Increase of the resolubility in basic health units
⇒ Reducing queues for appointments and examinations
⇒ Reducing fraud
⇒ Improvement of reception
⇒ Improvement of services provided to the population
Formulation and planning of public policies, PPA and action plans.
Management of complex projects in public health management.
Systems engineering in computerized solutions in public health management.
Process engineering to improve the productivity and effectiveness of services.
Education, training and development of knowledge.
Modeling of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs)